Resepi jugak kita dah cnp kat sini buat rujukan akn datang, :-)
STIR FRIED CRAB MEAT with CURRY POWDER
* 250 grams crab meat
* 2 eggs>>yg ni kita buat pukul telur campur dgn susu cair dlm 20ml gitu tambah namprik pow sikit..
* 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
* 1 teaspoon curry powder
* 1 tablespoon soy sauce
* 2 tablespoons fish sauce>>kita ganti dgn chicken stok knorr!!
* 2 spring onions (scallion), sliced thinly
* 2 tablespoonsS shallots, sliced thinly
* 100 grams Chinese celery, cut 1" long
* 3 chilie peppers, cut diagonally
* pinch of sugar
* 2 tablespoons fish stock (or water)
Garnish>>kita letak coriander leaf byk2!! sedap!
1. Heat oil in a wok, and garlic and onions, then stir fry until the color is golden.
2. Add the fish stock (or water), soy sauce, fish sauce and beaten egg. Stir fry for 20 seconds, then add crab meat.
3. Stir fry until the crab meat is nearly cooked, then add the remaining ingredients. Stir fry for another 30 seconds and turn off the heat.
4. Transfer to a serving dish. Before serving, garnish with coriander leaves and other fresh vegetables (lettuce, sliced cucumber, etc.)
(For 2 Serving)